To Our Valued Patients –
With the well-being of everyone as our priority, we will reopen our offices in Greenwood on May 4 and East Indianapolis on May 11. Our Geist office is scheduled for opening later in June.
We will be contacting our patients who already have appointments. We also are scheduling new appointments for those needing eye care services.
Because we are committed to your health and safety, significant precautions are in place to protect our patients, providers and staff during your appointment, including:
- Checking all staff, patients for symptoms of illness.
- Limiting times and lengths of appointments.
- Wearing personal protection equipment at all times.
- Following extensive sanitization procedures, including exam and office equipment and frames.
We also are asking our patients to assist with our safety efforts, including:
- Notifying us in advance if you are or have been ill.
- Filing out your online registration form.
- Using our Virtual Check-In system by calling into our office telephone numbers.
- Arriving alone for your appointment. (Patient guardians should wait outside of our buildings. If the patient is a child or has special needs, we will make arrangements.)
- Wearing a mask unless the patient is under 2 years of age and/or a patient has breathing conditions where wearing a mask is not possible.
- Following social distancing in the office.
Virtual check-ins and appointments can be made by calling or texting us at 317.865.6829 (Greenwood), 317.890.5548 (East Indianapolis) or 317.720.2020 (Geist). Appointments also can be scheduled on our website.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. You are so important to us, and we want to do our best to serve you. Please stay safe and healthy and practice social distancing.
Dr. Terry Null
Dr. Chris Browning
Dr. Collin Rush
Dr. Rae Winters